Posted by Sophie on Friday, December 26th, 2008
Kate Moss and her friend add poise and charm in their steps with these cool Hunter Boots Festival Tall Boot from shopbop.com. A must-have stylish boot for rainy days, concerts or outdoor activities. Get them dirty, messy, step into a puddle… just hose them off later! (UPDATE 2/09/10): No longer on sale…but you can still scoop up these lovelies here
Posted by Sophie on Monday, December 22nd, 2008
Everyone has tall boots, this a must-have item every winter. I have several pairs myself including beige, brown and black. Here I couldn’t resist picking up another pair of tall boots at Belk because they were such an incredible deal. The Madison Allison is on sale for $47.40 (save 40%).
Madison Allison Boots from Belk
I like this boot because I can wear over skinny jeans but as you can see here it goes really well with a skirt too!
Posted by Sophie on Friday, December 19th, 2008
I was out shopping today, doing last minute Christmas shopping of course and decided to stop into bebe to see what was new. I came across these fantastic suede studded fringe boots.
They were on sale for $139.99 and normally went for $219. Not only are these lovelies on sale but they feature a zip up with a peep toe as well! They are so lightweight and available in brown or black.
bebe fringe boots on sale for $139.99
Posted by Sophie on Thursday, December 18th, 2008
Why Shoes are Better than Men
Sometimes I ask myself why do I love shoes so much? When I find the answers there are literally so many that I just stop right there and say to myself “Ok, I guess there are so many I don’t really even need to ask now do I”!
Here are 5 reasons why shoes are better than men
- You can always return your shoes if you get home and decide you don’t like them. No hassle there. Getting rid of a guy that you just realized is not going to work out is a much different story and not hassle-free. Plus there is always the Ebay or Craigslist route with shoes that your are done with.
- Your friends will actually compliment you on your new pair of shoes. Your new man, probably not!
- You can switch your shoes every single day if you so desire. Variety is the spice of life ladies! Switching your men with such frequency will land you a nice reputation as the “Slut” in your neck of the woods.
- Breaking in your new pair of boots or pumps may take only a few days. Breaking in that new man you met in the grocery store will take years or it may never happen at all. Honestly, breaking in a horse seems like a breeze when compared to men.
- You know exactly what price you are paying up front for those gorgeous slingbacks. You have no idea what price you will ultimately end up paying for that hunk you recently started dating. In most cases the price only gets steeper as the relationship continues on…am I right?
Posted by Sophie on Tuesday, December 16th, 2008
Do you want to make your legs look extra long? Maybe a mile long for that matter? Well, you can do that by picking up a great pair of “nude” heels or pumps. Nude shoes are great for elongating the legs and they pretty much go with any color or pattern you might try to match up. I had a hard time finding fabulous pairs to share with you because they are so popular right now that they are often out of stock.
The Diana Broussard mary jane pumps are probably the best value of all at $201 on final sale with an original price of $670! The most unique pair has to be the Theory Crisscross platform sandal. If you are on a budget, scoop up the Nina Dolls Hold It mary jane leather pump for only $69.95!
Diana Broussard Mary Jane Pump $201
Theory Platform Crisscross sandal $335
Nina Dolls Hold It $69.95 - Best Value!
Butter Betty T-Strap Pump $112.72